They all wore their "name" shirts.
They are great quality and can be found here.
Of course we had to pose them more than once.
Then they played and played and played.
And Uncle Michael got the real workout,
as the other two daddies went to run an errand.
When S showed back up, there was more fun to be had!
The party continued indoors (and Sophia cheered up momentarily).
Then it was time...8pm (midnight!).
Cheers all around!
Photographing and cheering all at once.
Then Uncle Mark really boozed it up. Ha.
And if you believe that then maybe you believe Sophia did too.
Look - they have the EXACT SAME drunken expression.
Hee hee.
It was a fun way to ring in the New Year with toddlers. I made some new recipes that I took over there...I hope to chronicle that at some point too...perhaps you can use them for Super Bowl or something. More on that later.
Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2012 is the very best.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.