One of the times I have found the iPad oh so handy...recipes.
Once again, this recipe was found via Pinterest. The link took me here, where I loved her photos and followed her instructions. I'll let you click through for the recipe. Basic ingredients - bisquick, shredded cheese, milk, seasonings.
I had to add some more water to the mixture to actually get dough.
Perhaps it's just me.
Even though some of the cheese escaped!!!
OK, there's some dough.
The recipe says to grease. I did not grease.
I should have greased.
Stick them in the oven and then make the butter topping.
When they have cooked...
...brush on the good stuff.
You can see the need for grease in this photo too!
Stack them next to those goodies from yesterday's post.
There they are in the middle...the ones on the right come tomorrow.
See you soon.
Amy Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteI mean really, your ol Dad is trying to get in shape and you have a recipe for chedder biskets?? I love chedder.