On our way out to the front yard.
Imagine - right off the bat - an egg jackpot!
It should also be noted I put his blue sandals on for this endeavor. You know, to sort of match his outfit. Nope, those were not acceptable. The green crocs were clearly the way to go.
The handy hat.
Then we went inside, opened eggs, and opened Easter baskets. We had one for the boy, and my mom left one for him while she was here. When we were putting it together the night before, I kept dragging out stuff I had accumulated over the last couple of months for this basket. S said, when it was all filled up, that we needed to hang a sign on it. What would that sign say, you ask? "Lift with your legs." Ha. Very funny, mister. Very funny. It wasn't that bad.
A short video of the egg opening ceremony.
Now to Nana's basket.
A hit.
And a hat. Ahem.
The puzzle in Nana's basket makes siren noises when completed.
He thought that was way cool.
The basket from Mommy and Daddy.
See - not so bad! And I should say the bunny was "vintage" - I found it in a bag of my stuffed bears and decided to repurpose it for Easter. Hee hee. Also in the basket - one of those army men with a parachute, some play doh, books, a toy from Europe we forgot to give him, some bunny glasses and a couple things I'm sure I'm forgetting.
There is the toy from Europe - a little dancing Mozart.
Bunny glasses.
Peter Rabbit book.
Oh - bubbles. How could I forget the bubbles!
And I was so excited about them, too!
And, of course, Easter grass!
Trying out chocolate...just a tiny bit.
Then we got ready for church...I'll show and tell about the rest of the day tomorrow.
See you soon.
Thanks for posting! Sweet pics of LM.
ReplyDelete