There's the Mama and her boy.
LM, me and the baby.
I asked my nephew Ryon to take a photo of us with the baby. He took two photos - this one has the most of the baby in it...LM slept on the way to their house, so he was just waking up, and he had never been to this house before, and he was just maybe a tiny bit jealous of me holding the baby.
That's Jordan's Great Grandma. She has the touch.
The other "baby" checking out the baby.
He's a really pretty baby.
Aunt Terri also has the touch, clearly.
Here is cousin Amber holding him at the restaurant.
Oh yeah, he was still there too.
In case you were wondering. :-)
There's the cutie Rolen, my other grand nephew.
And Deacon's a cutie too, of course!
Wearing Uncle Bob's hat.
This was only half of us.
Notice the pre-teen angst over there in the corner...
A bit blurry, but closer up version of said angst.
She is definitely growing up! Still a wonderful, beautiful girl!
The kids played with the screens for a while of course.
Great Uncle Bob and Great Aunt Sherri
Jordan is not completely sure about this guy.
My monkey with Uncle Bob.
It was a short visit, but always so nice to see everyone. I love my family!
See you soon.
Great family pictures Amy. I enjoy looking at them I just need to remember to get in here more often.
ReplyDeletelove,
Dad