Well, the Little Man and I made it back to Texas late Monday night. I worked yesterday, feverishly trying to catch up for taking a day off. Last night, I had to go to Target and part with a chunk of change for some new sheets, some new pajamas for LM, some bananas, mouthwash and other essentials. Then, bills needed to be paid. Anyway, you get the point. Here I am, friends, to tell you about our very quick weekend. It was great to get home, even if it was only for a few short days. It was great to see the family we spent time with. It will be nice to visit again during the holidays. Here are some photos:
We spent some quality time at Aunt Terri and Uncle Steve's house.
Wrastlin'
We went to an indoor bounce place that was fun, too.
These two really play well together.
It's so fun to watch them play.
Bouncing, baby.
That's Gibson saying "Cheese!"
Putting tickets in his pocket.
It was so cute to watch him shove them in there.
Fun times.
Of course, I have a few more photos to share later this week. But for now, I gotta get movin'!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.