Earlier in May, we gathered again at Build-A-Bear, this time for Sophia's birthday party. She enjoyed her big sister's building a bear party that she wanted one of her own. While the kids had a blast at both, this one was better in two ways for the parents - first, the store was way less crowded, and second, the person from the store who played host was more pleasant and into what she was doing. Like I said, I'm not sure the kids noticed either way, because they were just having fun!
LM decided to make a "football player" bear before we arrived.
Warming up the bear hearts.
Being the big sister.
The boy cousins.
This part was to happen much later - and did, again. Ahem.
Waiting for all the bears to be stuffed.
And...LM doing more cleaning of his pre-stuffed bear.
Stuffing.
So happy!
More cleaning...
The outfit.
The best group shot I got...
Which doesn't include the whole group, because I had my amplified lens on. And, then I gave the camera to S, who started shooting over his head, resulting in even worse photos...oh well.
Then, on to lunch, presents and cake.
LM wanted to get down close to the action a few times...
And that's a wrap!
A fun time had by all.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.