Appeasing Mom.
More for Mom
All five...several decent ones of all five, you'll see!
Love this one of these two.
Being silly w the big squash
Ms. Katherine
Alexandra
Trouble
(let this one get too bright)
(let this one get too bright)
More trouble - but I printed and framed it.
Love this one.
Three-year-old trouble
Taking a breather
While they don't look as alike as they did as infants, they still look related, no?
I decided to crop this one on the slant. Not sure I like it.
A level version. Sweet smiles here.
Us.
Ms. Sophia
Brooke and her two.
Kim and her two!
Boy, did he need a haircut!
The boys.
A good day at the Arboretum.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.