When we arrived in Vienna, it was 70 degrees and sunny. Sunday, however, it was WET and COLD. We walked around and took some photos. Mid-afternoon we ditched further plans and opted for a warm hotel room and a nap. We must have really needed a nap, because we both slept for about 2 hours. That's us up there, yesterday, near the Imperial palace. Can't you tell? No? Oh, I guess the umbrella sort of blocks the view. We could be in Omaha as far as you know. We're not tellin. One thing is for sure - no matter the continent, the cheesy smile is always readily available. Quite a talent. Thank you.
This morning - er in the wee, wee hours of the morning for you, we boarded a train headed for Prague. I will snap away there to report when we are back in Dallas.
This morning - er in the wee, wee hours of the morning for you, we boarded a train headed for Prague. I will snap away there to report when we are back in Dallas.
As I was downloading photos while in Vienna, I noticed that some of the photos are really crappy - I mean, beyond my normal crappiness. I figured out the camera was on a strange setting for about a day and a half. Again, a testament to the word AMATEUR in my blog title. I screwed up a day and a half of photos because I didn't bother to look down and check my settings. Way to go, Amester. Nice work.
Today, I've assembled a random selection of photos that caught my eye as they were downloading from the camera card to my flash drive. Later, like when I am at my own computer and non-wanky keyboard, I'll give you more details. And again, I apologize for the spacing. I can't seem to control it like I can at home.
Today, I've assembled a random selection of photos that caught my eye as they were downloading from the camera card to my flash drive. Later, like when I am at my own computer and non-wanky keyboard, I'll give you more details. And again, I apologize for the spacing. I can't seem to control it like I can at home.
First up - a photo of S in the car he drove on the left side of the road.
He's behind the wheel in that there photo.
Next, a photo of Manchester, UK Town Hall through the trees.
I sort of liked it.
This is - you guessed it - Stonehenge.
I will have more photos of this place to follow one day.
I know you'll rush back for that!
Next to Stonehenge - sheep!
And, last for today - a continent "teaser" - sunset on the Amsterdam canal behind our hotel.
More tomorrow.
I didn't realize S was with you. For some reason I thought you were going with coworkers or something. How's he feeling?
ReplyDelete