Oh, and sorry this post is later than normal, but I just took photos this morning, and I had to get them uploaded.
Ready? OK. I got up - after not retiring last night after a concert until 12:30 AM - at 5:30 AM this morning to drive to the beach with two of my co-workers to watch the sunrise. And take photos of said event. I know. You're astonished. A sunrise? Really? Well, yes.
When you get up at that hour, you catch the moon still in the sky. Last night was a full moon, so I tried to capture it's grandeur in the great cloudy sky. I didn't have a tripod.
A couple of them aren't bad. Eventually, we turned our attention to the rising sun. This morning, the clouds were a little too thick to be helpful at the horizon. So, we didn't ever really see the ball come over the edge of the water. But, it was cool to watch it progress.
Then we went for breakfast.
you know, where the Man of War were hanging out the other day.
It was generally a calm sea, though.
Had I tried to do that, it would have never worked.
We have no official duties today, so I am now going to nap, then head out to check out a few things that I hope to share with you here tomorrow.
Oh - and THANKS - I now have SEVEN - count them - S-E-V-E-N - followers. SO COOOOOLLLL!!!!! I LOVE IT! If you don't know how to do it, watch this video. It'll teach ya how.
Best wishes for a lovely Wednesday!
Oh - and THANKS - I now have SEVEN - count them - S-E-V-E-N - followers. SO COOOOOLLLL!!!!! I LOVE IT! If you don't know how to do it, watch this video. It'll teach ya how.
Best wishes for a lovely Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.