Today will be our last day in Prague and the last day before we fly home. So, while we take new photos in Prague I will entertain you here with more random downloads! And, again, today, I apologize for the wonky spacing.
This is S, the day we flew in, almost two weeks ago, falling asleep in the lobby of a hotel in Birmingham, UK.
We slept really good that night.
It was cold the day we walked around Amsterdam.
Self-portrait.
S in a cafe in Bielefeld, Germany -with a file problem showing at the bottom.
I'll fix it when I get home.
The bottom of a chandelier in a cafe in Cologne, Germany.
I just really thought it was photogenic at this angle.
Another self-portrait on a sort of cold day.
In Gendarm Markt, Berlin.
I'll work on a few more for tomorrow before I sign off. See you then!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.