And then there were four of five - little Katherine was sick this week. But Andrew came anyway because I (selfishly) wanted to get a couple of the boys in their vests so his mother brought him. I think he had fun playing with his cousins, though. And we got some good shots!
I found a new white backdrop - one that is thicker and whiter. We put it up sideways to make a very wide space where the kids could run around. Then, I purchased some fluffy white fabric - I figured it would work well in newborn shots too, and I hope to have the chance to take a few more of those here and there. So, I think the "set" looked improved over the first run. It still didn't really afford me enough space to get the blur I wanted and to capture all four. But my living room isn't going to get any bigger, so it is what it is! And, this time we had four of five - closer to a full set! Maybe we'll try again for five after Christmas. Of course, those will be New Year's Cousins, but who cares:
First, a couple of sweet Sophia.
She has a smile that could melt your heart, no?
She picked up a few lights along the way...
Then, here's our fourth! Andrew!
He's a cutie pie for sure!
Then, the boys together.
At this point, as you can see LM had lost that shoe of his.
I hope when LM is a little older they will have fun playing together.
At this point, the babies play better together, or at least "concurrently" together.
We tried this shot again...and that's pretty much the best of the bunch this time.
Except this is cute one of silly Alexandra
And this one is also sweet.
Oh, OK, and this one of the sisters.
And this is my favorite of all four of them.
Alexandra was not amused, but she's not scowling either.
Play ensued, of course...
I guess you could call this one "firstborns"
Oh, and we pulled out the Santa hats again too.
Big A and LM were into it...the other two, not so much...
Well, here Andrew is HOLDING a Santa hat.
I need to photoshop the floor in this one.
I love it.
Here he was playing peek-a-boo!
Off set, but adorable nonetheless.
Then Andrew took the dump truck for a spin.
And Alexandra rode Rody.
I love this one, too!
Then at the end we tried a couple of LM with his Night Before Christmas book.
So, there is the highlight reel of the four of five! Thanks for stopping by to check it out.
See you soon.
so many fantastic photos
ReplyDeletewell done
VERY cute! I love the outfits!
ReplyDelete