The beauty of leaving then was we had the entire lobby to ourselves while the concert was still in progress. So, I took that opportunity to take a few photos of the LM in the lobby. And, since the product photo shoot didn't go as planned, they'll be doubling as product photos for the store! We'll get to that in a minute.
First, a quick cute story.
LM loves his lawnmower. And, once when Nonna and Papaw were over babysitting, Papaw put LM ON the lawnmower and let him ride around the house. This is of course something LM likes to do from time to time, even though Papaw went on home. Earlier this morning, S had pushed LM around on the mower. Then, when Daddy was all tuckered out, LM found the circa 1999 Snowden and pushed him around the house. Adorable.
Concentrating...determined.
OK, onto the show. As I said, this was after we left the show, in the lobby, while the rest of everyone was still inside:
A back view.
Cute face, little blurry.
Then, pretty much for almost the rest of the time in the lobby, LM became enamored with the stanchion ropes.
Cousin Robin - who does this look like?
It reminds ME of Caleb.
Work it, work it!
Oh, and just before we left, we saw the "show" Santa backstage, just before his entrance.
Seriously, Ma, are we done here?
Thanks, Santa, for the snapshots.
Now I need to see if I can salvage any of these photos into a "display" for Colleen. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.