Yes, I sat him down near the tree for maximum Christmas effect.
And, yes, the pacifier was there. It's still VERY popular.
The first thing he found - packaging!
Look how excited he was - wow, what a cool gift!
But wait! There's MORE.
Cool! More packaging!!!
But, seriously, there is still something down there!!!
A playful puppy!
OK, Ma, it looks interesting, but I can't get TO it.
And there are all these distractions - like have you seen this cute elf ornament on our tree?
(My mom gave him that last Christmas. I love that it's one of his favorites.)
OK, Mom unwrapped it so he could check it out further.
And off they went!
Here they are with the Christmas tree shadow lurking...
Thanks Aunt Terri, Uncle Steve, Veda, Deacon, Cora and Gibson!
He loves it.
And, perhaps a video would have been easier...but you know, I didn't even think of that. One day Luke will wonder why all his friends have all this video of themselves and he has only seconds captured here and there. And I'll have to confess my OCD about taking pictures. And my evidence will be this blog. Amen.
Thanks again, guys, for thinking of our boy. So kind of you.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.