I should say when I was taking these photos, I wasn't thinking of having a whole blog post about the trains. So, I didn't take photos of the entrance or the "process" as I normally would to tell the story. All I have are photos of the actual exhibit! So, here they are:
The White House, where everyone just hangs out front.
Right.
Right.
Small town America.
The Golden Gate, unfinished version...
The Reunion Tower!
The Dallas skyline!
New York City - Grand Central Station
If only the photographer could hold still!
It's the State Fair!
With El Grande Tex!
(That hombre looks a little more south of the border than the real thing, if you know what I mean!)
And, this is cool!
For a donation to the Ronald McDonald House (a benefactor of the exhibit) you can purchase a railcar and decorate it! Then, they pull some of these cars and run them in the exhibit each day! Whoever thought of this was a fundraising genius, because sister, there's a whole wall of them! I know, it's not thousands of dollars, but it is making them some money and it engages people in their exhibit, so I think it's great.
So there you go, a little glimpse into the holiday train exhibit. I highly recommend it!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.