This is what the boy had on when we left the house and arrived at the party. However, as we were leaving and I felt the heat outside, I grabbed a white t-shirt to switch into if it was too hot for that heavier button down top. As soon as we arrived, I realized that was a good call. It WAS hot and I changed him into that shirt as soon as we reached our destination.
There is a great shelter at this park!
There is also a pool, which was not open.
Much to Anthony and LM's dismay!
Of course, Max was there, too!
And his big sister Eva!
Max and Anthony both have transitioned to the next age classroom - not the same one, mind you, but they have left LM's room. This has left LM looking like a very old child in his class, with all the new incoming babies around! He will transition next month near his birthday, and will be in Max's class. Funny thing is, that class and LM's current class go outside at the same time, and according to LM's teacher, they run to the fence and hug through the fence every day. So cute!
The bouncy car was a hit with all the kids
Three didn't really fit, though...
After the playground, some juice!
LM was mesmerized by the balloons.
I asked him if we should have balloons at his party.
He said, "Yes."
There was also fruit!
And cake!
It was a fun party!
Thanks Anthony for inviting the Little Man!
See you soon.
Really, really cute pictures of my grandson, (the other kids were cute as well), great pictures Amy
ReplyDelete