But, there are some really cute photos from this little pool outing and I just had to share:
First, the ball...and other assorted items.
I mentioned to S I heard there were pool toys at the dollar store. So, he went to said dollar store and, well, stocked up on pool toys. You'll see several in these photos. One such toy - a beach ball, of course!
One of my favorites, and you can tell I messed with it a bit.
Pool noodles are for chewing, don't ya know.
Mr. Mischievous!
Tellin' me a tale, here, it seems.
Then Daddy joined him. I did too before it was all over.
Notice more Daddy chosen pool toys...
Lots of discussion. And hand gestures.
You can see the hair is really getting long!
Love, love love this photo - he is so into his Daddy here!
Playing the pool horns.
And rowing the boat.
Fun times.
See you soon.
Looks like fun, maybe we can make it by next time!!!
ReplyDeleteHis hair is cute~
ReplyDelete