This place is so cool! Seriously cool - tons of instruments the kids can actually play on, and then lots of exhibits we didn't really get to read because of the aforementioned boys. They had a blast! Here are some photos:
The first thing we came to was this gong drum.
This place was not quiet. And at first, Gibson wasn't so sure about the noise. But, he caught on pretty quickly. And, if I were to go again, I would take some inexpensive foam earplugs just to kill some of the sound.
A giant chime!
See - Gibson got into it just fine, eventually.
Then, there was a drum set. They loved it!
The obvious musical talent in this family is nothing short of miraculous! I can only imagine the gifts they will pass on to the world as they improve with age.
ReplyDeleteFinally got a chance to check out this post! I know Caleb had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete