Before - in the tub, where you can actually see the length.
Yes, the paci still lives.
When we were in San Diego, my friend Magda mentioned she came over to the part of town where our hotel was because there was a children's haircut place. LM's hair was getting a bit long, and more than that, a little unruly, so we decided to take him in for a trim. S was all for this endeavor, really pushing me to do it. I was afraid I would cry. He was gung ho. At least until we got there....
the "before" photos...
waiting...
more waiting...
FINALLY!
When it got to LM's turn, he chose a sporty airplane as his seat and was SO GOOD. He wasn't interested in the video they were playing, but he listened to the hairdresser and sat very still. I think he was probably pretty fascinated at the process, and it didn't take long to shape things up, so it was a good trip. They cut off a curl or two for me to keep. And I didn't cry! I know, right? You're as amazed as I was.
There were snacks involved. That helped, too.
Blow dry!
Done!
So, the boy had another little rite of passage. On to the next thing...
After!
Even MORE curls, people!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.