After the aquarium visit the other day, we passed by the Texas Discovery Gardens. The Little Man ran up to the front door of the place and said, "Mommy, let's go in here!" So, of course, we went in there. Why not?
There are beautiful gardens at this place, but since it was raining, we decided to take in the indoor butterfly garden instead. There were TONS of butterflies - it was pretty cool. And we almost had the place to ourself - it was not very busy. At the end of our walk through the place, LM didn't want to leave. He just sat down and wanted to stay. Eventually I talked him into going to see Daddy and having some lunch. Here are the photos:
I love this one with the black and white contrasting with the purple.
So cute.
I wish the focus was better on this one.
This moth has beautiful light blue wings - but I couldn't catch them open.
This was his post for quite some time.
But, because he was dawdling, we caught the daily butterfly release.
Which was cool.
Then it was, eventually, time for lunch.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.