Counting to ten - except that when the video recorder came on, he stopped counting.
We talked about counting to ten on camera.
So then he did this.
While they were doing that, Cheryl took me out for my birthday! She said she wanted to take me to lunch and shopping for my birthday, and this was the first Saturday we were able to arrange it. It was a lovely time. Not only did I get to spend time with her, but I crossed some "to do's" off my list - I picked up a birthday present and I bought some new eyeglasses! Mine are several years old and pretty scratched up, so this is great.
The boys. My little boy needed a helmet...
On Sunday, we had the privelege of hosting our good friends the Townsends over for brunch. Their son, Elliot, is 2 and a half, and after a short bit of shyness, the boys played well together. It was nice to catch up with them while they were in town.
Also on Sunday we went searching for some new work clothes for me. I really want another suit. We could not find one...and then we went out Monday as well. We bought some tops, etc, but no suit. So maybe in a couple of weeks I'll look again when winter inventories come in larger quantities.
Elliott was over the photos by now.
But seriously, have you ever seen such a cute pair of boys?
About halfway through the day, though, I started feeling sick to my stomach. Then, I started running a fever. Ugh! I spent the rest of the afternoon and night in bed. I am happy to report no fever this morning, so perhaps it was a quick bug. I don't care - just glad to not feel horrible today, as it's going to be a busy week.
Well, that's it for today. See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.