I love this special time doing ordinary things with my family. It's a way to build our collective memory. Our family memories. Sure, there are wonderful vacation, event, extended family times. But, these times, to me, are the most precious. Us just being us, together.
This weekend is supposed to be COLD here. No, really cold - kinda rainy and highs in the 50's on Saturday, sun returns and low 60's on Sunday. Today it's going to be around 85, so that's a huge change. I'm looking forward to a reason to dress myself and the boy in sweaters and jackets. Way too few days here when I can do that! Whatever your weekend weather is like, I hope you have some downtown, fun time, laundry time. Whatever you need! Monday will be here before you know it.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.