Here we go - this is what I'm talking about.
Photo gold, right?
Ooh la la!
The King of all glasses.
Oh - and the first mustache.
Rainbow Bright
Orange Julius
Ta Da!!!
Mommy, I'll do it MYSELF!!!
"Call me for your Dia-beet-is testing supplies"
An attempt at a mustache/glasses combo...
Oh but let's go back to those BLUE ones!
Didja get that one Mama?
'cause if not, I can put them on again!
Um, maybe those are upside down, baby.
He kept closing his eyes. I would say, "Open your eyes!"
And I would get this...
Oh come on Mommy, you're fibbin'.
How's this look?
Are we done here?
Well, YOU might be done, baby.
Yeah, about that - Mom, quit while you're ahead.
I'm WAAAYYYY cuter.
I might not post much the rest of the week - busy life getting in the way. But, I will post as I can, and get back on track soon. If I don't, I get behind, sister. So, you know, we don't want that!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.