2010 - the lizard/dragon costume (post here)
Last night, we finally got around to decorating that pumpkin we picked up from Owens Farm. We decided to use the same technique as last year and put stickers on our pumpkin for decoration. Here are some photos from that endeavor:
He was really telling me something here.
I don't remember what.
Oh wait - maybe it was "don't take my picture"
Silly boy, OF COURSE I'm going to take your picture.
Even if I don't pay attention to where the dang focus is...
Watch the focus Mommy!
You will see we still had quite a stash of foam stickers, left from last year.
And they all had to be dumped on the table for the project to commence.
Can you tell I'm getting used to a new lens?
Well, I am.
I should also mention they had trick-or-treating at his school yesterday.
He was very fond of that activity, I'm sure you can imagine.
I had to explain several times how this works.
In that MOMMY has control of this candy and when it gets eaten.
COMPLETE control...as you can tell from this photo.
The boy and his finished pumpkin.
Suckers are his favorite.
With Dad
With Mom, seriously interested in taking the photo.
And right here in this spot I was going to give you a preview of LM's 2012 outfit - but I have now realized I somehow didn't upload it. So...you'll see it when I post about tonight's festivities.
I hope y'all have a fabulous Halloween!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.