When he first saw Bugs, he was intrigued.
But then when Bugs came close, he started crying!
Bugs cried too.
This is the conductor, who gave LM his own Bugs Bunny!
He really likes that "little" Bugs.
Tweety came too, and they were a hit in the lobby.
After watching the characters for a while...
...he was willing to take this photo.
Then we took photos after intermission, when we had the lobby pretty much to ourselves.
We tried some photos with Dad - none of them were great.
The ones with me were in yesterday's post.
He played with the magic hat from the store.
And he laid on the floor - I think he might have been sleepy, huh?
It was a fun day.
I rented another lens for this weekend - by next week I'll have all sorts of photos to share with you. Tomorrow, we are getting together with the cousins for the annual pumpkin photos at the Arboretum. Then, I'm going to attempt to take some senior photos for a friend. On Sunday, we have so many activities to go to we are going to have to choose what to do. Then, Monday night, I'm finally going to Chihuly Nights before it closes and before I return the rented lens. So, it'll be busy, once again! I hope your weekend is a good one.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.