First, Saturday morning, S and LM set out to find some pumpkins while I was taking some photos for a friend. We remembered a church up the way had a pumpkin patch, so they headed there to see if they had any left. In fact, they DID. S shot a few photos of the occasion with the small camera.
At the Pumpkin Patch
The chosen three.
Ready to go to the Zoo!
Our little cowpoke.
Once at the Zoo, after napping on the way there.
Cool costumed characters were throughout the premises, as well as candy stations and activities.
Checking out the children's zoo


Waiting in line for candy

Waiting in line to ride the camel

Riding the camel!

The activity area - bounce houses and more.

The MONSTER Band.

The next morning - decorating the pumpkin.
I found some foam Halloween stickers at Jo-Ann's on clearance. I had been trying to think of a way to "decorate" a pumpkin with the boy that would be age appropriate. I decided decorating the pumpkin with stickers would be something he could do, so I bought them and finally yesterday we got around to decorating! At first, the boy wasn't so sure. But then he TOTALLY got into it. It was fun!
Voila! A decorated pumpkin!
We hope you have a great holiday!
See you soon.





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.