Friday, October 21, 2011

Family Photos

The Dallas family took a big honkin' photo last weekend. These are the sneak peaks...from a great photographer. Chera is a great photographer, if you're in the market. Check the previews out:

grandkids only
The grandkids...who were good, but not really all laughs. ;-)
Actually, LM might win the "fussiest" award on this date.

sam and cheryl
The grandparents. Fabulous photo.

sam and cheryl and grandkids
The grandparents with the grandkids.
The word of the day was "stoic". Ha.

brooke michael and children
Brooke and Michael with Katherine and Andrew

kim mark and the girls
Kim, Mark, Sophia and Alexandra

our family photo
Us. And I will not comment. 
Because I am critical of my photo, but apparently it's just me.

everyone
The whole kit and kaboodle.

It was seriously hot on the day of the photos - we were glistening, people. Or I guess you could say we were glistening people. Ha. It's now thankfully much cooler here in the North Texas region. Thank God! 

I can't wait to see all the photos, which will be in a couple of weeks. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!