Tuesday, October 25, 2011

College Friends

My college roommate (for three years of college, anyway) and her husband Thomas (also a friend from school) and kids came to town a while back to go to an SMU game and visit. They also went to the fair with some of our friends on Sunday. But, they took the train - smart. We drove. All parking lots were closed - full. We couldn't get in. So, we missed visiting with them at the fair. Here are some photos from the game:

IMG_3007
Cathy meeting LM

IMG_3009
LM getting reacquainted with Tricia. 
Oh, and JG in the background, of course!

IMG_3017
Pretty decent photo of me and the boy.

IMG_3018
College friends. Good friends.
I am thankful for their friendship.

IMG_3022
Me and Cathy, taken by Tricia.

IMG_3120
Tricia, Cathy, Me

IMG_3024
S and LM checking out the Boulevard

IMG_3025
This is LM with our friend Steve.

LM walked straight across the tent and right up to Steve, and started climbing in his lap. I'm not sure - LM may have met Steve last year while he was asleep and about ten weeks old. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure this was the first meeting. But, somehow, LM knew Steve was someone who would pick him up and keep him safe!

IMG_3040
Maybe because Steve is this one's Daddy. 
Yep, safe.

IMG_3034
Chillin' with Miss Marion, Cathy's oldest.

IMG_3061
Another one of Steve and his sweet one.

IMG_3068
Watching the parade!

IMG_3086
You see this drum? I once marched with this drum.
I know, I was crazy. Momentary insanity.

IMG_3101
Thomas and Lily

IMG_3113
Cathy and Thomas. Great photo!

It was good to see them and everyone else. It just wasn't enough time to really catch up. I hope we can catch up with everyone else at Homecoming in a couple of weeks. 

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, friends are special. Today while I was picking up Morgan at Southport Hs, there was a teenage girl which reminded me of Tricia when you were in college. I pointed her out to Torchy and she also saw the resemblence. I think it was the hair.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!