Tuesday, October 4, 2011

OCD Much???

IMG_5324

I was feeding LM some teddy bear graham crackers. I noticed all the little teddy bears were turned face down. I started turning them face up. Immediately, LM started turning them all face down again. Over and over. So, I tried to catch his little OCD behavior on video. 

The master bear flipper in action, and sharing with Daddy.

I certainly hope I'm not writing here on this blog (that has clearly fallen down the baby hole, let's be honest about that, shall we?) in the future about how my child really DOES have OCD and we're struggling with how to treat it, etc. God help us. But, you know, on this particular day it was just cute.

IMG_5323

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!