Monday, October 3, 2011

Rubber Lips

I bring you...Rubber Lips

We had lots of fun this last weekend. And I took tons of photos. But, I'm having a time getting them uploaded. So, today, instead of a weekend recap, I have for you the above video and a couple other random photos I've taken recently but haven't show on the blog yet for one reason or another. How is that for a long sentence? 

IMG_5261
On the playground.

We pass a playground on the way back to the house from our bike ride route. We stopped and played a while last weekend. LM loved it. In fact, he took off on the playground equipment and went down a slide. I don't have a photo of that because I was worrying about catching him. Ahem. No fear, this boy. No fear.

IMG_5267
Climbing into the playground equipment with abandon.

IMG_5273
This would be the slide he went down. Twice.

IMG_5279
There was also swinging involved.


IMG_5295
Pajama Day

Last Friday was Pajama Day at school. This was a photo I took with my phone just before LM headed out for the day. PJs and shoes. Oh, and of course, a remote control. We left that one at home.


IMG_5306
He wanted to wear a hat!

This was Friday afternoon - I actually posted this one on Facebook. He wanted, for the first time, to wear that hat. Or any hat for that matter. He was just so cute in it. Now, to convince him he WANTS to wear the headpiece for his Halloween costume...we have four weeks to do so...


IMG_5313
He left the hat on for quite some time.

Anyhoo, hope to see you soon with some photos from last weekend.


1 comment:

  1. He looks more like S* than ever in that hat. I can not believe he is working a play ground already...

    mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!