Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Roundup


The early childhood PTA that the LM and I are members of had their "fall roundup" last Saturday. We went over to check it out. It was a fun little gathering with a pony ride, pumpkins, a petting zoo and fall photos, among other things. Lots of things that start with "p". Perhaps that was the theme. Here are some photos I snapped with my phone while we were there, because I forgot to take my camera. 

IMG_5455
Pumpkins

IMG_5453
Pony rides.

IMG_5454
LM on the pony.

IMG_5456
Petting Zoo

IMG_5459

IMG_5461

IMG_5463
The ducks - seems they had met some toddlers before...

IMG_5465

IMG_5466

IMG_5467
Do you see me?

IMG_5468
Here, this one's better.

IMG_5471
I was amazed at how soft the bunnies were. 
I guess it had been a while since I touched a bunny!

IMG_5472
The boy was tired at the end.

So we skedaddled onward to our next soiree. See you soon.



2 comments:

  1. Of course Towanda! How could have not mentioned them by name? They are the perfect petting zoo animal, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!