The front steps that S was afraid I would fall on.
I went very slow - bad center of balance these days and all.
I went very slow - bad center of balance these days and all.
The happy boy!
Out in the "snow" - it was still coming down, so we got a bit more than this.
My car, nicely warmed up and scraped by S.
Our street covered in the light dusting.
LM wrote his name in the snow.
The crazy traffic - I was just going to close to that building in the distance -
it was about 30 minutes to get there.
So, there's our big snow day. Don't make too much fun of us. ;-)
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.