Hope she brightened your morning/afternoon/evening/whenever you're reading this as she did my moment with her. And, yay for the purse camera! It rocked! Those photos are unedited, and sister, it did a pretty good job, no?
I bet you're wondering which ones I picked for the contest...I can't answer that right now. Because I really haven't completely decided. I decided to print five of them to see if I could decide after seeing them in print, mounted, at the desired size. I dropped off the files last night for processing locally. Normally, I'd use an online printer like Color, Inc. (my personal favorite) or MPix. But, I went to the local printer last night. Because I need them, mounted and delivered, by Friday. Cough!!! Expensive!!! Procrastination hurts, people! I'm not talking just a little mark-up - to support a local business, I can handle a little. I'm talking about FIVE TIMES as much. Seriously. I don't know how they stay in business. No, wait a minute, I just paid their ridiculous prices, so maybe they thrive on procrastination. Maybe that's it.
I pick them up at lunch today. Then, I'll decide. I'm not even going to tell you which ones I printed. Not because I'm being obtuse or difficult.
I narrowed it down to seven that all got several votes and then ruminated at the store. And, at this moment, can't remember what I decided. I do know I decided against the Ferris wheel, even though it was a huge favorite, because there will be hundreds of Ferris wheel entries. (if you want a print of the Ferris wheel, I can order you a sweet one from Color, Inc! - you cover cost and shipping and I'll do it!) But other than that, I really can't say!
But I will let you know. I promise. Because you're the best blog readers anywhere and I SO appreciate your input. You saved me from myself and got me moving in the right direction. And for that, I'm eternally grateful. You're the best. I love ya. Group hug, OK? ;-)
See you tomorrow.
I bet you're wondering which ones I picked for the contest...I can't answer that right now. Because I really haven't completely decided. I decided to print five of them to see if I could decide after seeing them in print, mounted, at the desired size. I dropped off the files last night for processing locally. Normally, I'd use an online printer like Color, Inc. (my personal favorite) or MPix. But, I went to the local printer last night. Because I need them, mounted and delivered, by Friday. Cough!!! Expensive!!! Procrastination hurts, people! I'm not talking just a little mark-up - to support a local business, I can handle a little. I'm talking about FIVE TIMES as much. Seriously. I don't know how they stay in business. No, wait a minute, I just paid their ridiculous prices, so maybe they thrive on procrastination. Maybe that's it.
I pick them up at lunch today. Then, I'll decide. I'm not even going to tell you which ones I printed. Not because I'm being obtuse or difficult.
Because I can't remember.
I narrowed it down to seven that all got several votes and then ruminated at the store. And, at this moment, can't remember what I decided. I do know I decided against the Ferris wheel, even though it was a huge favorite, because there will be hundreds of Ferris wheel entries. (if you want a print of the Ferris wheel, I can order you a sweet one from Color, Inc! - you cover cost and shipping and I'll do it!) But other than that, I really can't say!
But I will let you know. I promise. Because you're the best blog readers anywhere and I SO appreciate your input. You saved me from myself and got me moving in the right direction. And for that, I'm eternally grateful. You're the best. I love ya. Group hug, OK? ;-)
See you tomorrow.
Very sneaky Amy...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear which ones made the cut!
-MM