Here we go - in no particular order, my favorite posts:
And all the Colorado posts, actually.
The post where I celebrated ten years with my S.
And all the Greer Farm posts, too. Including of course...
Need I say more!
Because how could you not love that face?
Such a pretty place.
Who doesn't like lighthouses?
Where I chronicled my move to and half-life in Texas.
And who could forget my big State Fair win? I can't!
And some photos, in no particular order:
A beautiful allium.
Colorado Columbines.
Sunflower and a bee.
Dragonfly.
The cow.
Gas tank wall, Harley-Davidson Museum.
Mossy wall, Pattison State Park.
Water feature near Milwaukee Art Museum
Butterfly on a Wisconsin beach.
Bouys repurposed at a Door County restaurant.
OK, there you have it! Two more months revisited. Best wishes for your Tuesday.
See you tomorrow.
Love them all, but especially the Harley gas tanks. I did a very similar shot of coloured tractor seats at a museum in Elk City.
ReplyDelete