Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Post

Well, it almost seems cliche to start a blog. But, I take lots of photos. Lots and lots of photos. I have lots of them on Flickr and I send links to my Flickr account to my friends and family. But, sometimes, I want to comment about just a photo or two, or take photos of some random event in my life that doesn't really need a whole set in my Flickr account. So, I thought I'd make those comments here. To get them out of my head. And, organize my thoughts for myself. And, then if anyone else wants to read it, great.

A little about me. I like to take photographs. I have no formal training and I am not really very good at it. It's my hobby. Like some people ride their bike or take up golf or scrapbook or cook or garden or whatever. I take photos. And, my family says I'm "ate up." Thus, the title of my blog, "Ate Up Amateur." There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!