Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2-yr old Silliness

Silliness abounds these days:

IMG_8858.jpg
Wearing Daddy's boots and trying to wear his belt.

IMG_8868.jpg
With puzzle pieces around his neck.

IMG_8885.jpg
In his Ferrari jacket, pajamas and rain boots.
I think he went with Daddy to the donut shop in this get-up.

peekaboo
Playing Peek-a-boo!

IMG_8942
Being a ham at one of his favorite restaurants...Bubba's.

In fact, the other day S was going to work late, so I told LM that he and I were going to go to dinner just the two of us. I asked him where he wanted to go. S isn't a big fan of Bubba's, so LM said to me, "Let's go to Bubba's because Daddy doesn't like to go there." Of course, we went to Bubba's!

IMG_8958
Playing checkers with Nonna!

Speaking of checkers silliness - TA-DA!

And while we're on video - here he is
"standing on one leg just like a flamingo"


And here he is "ready to rock and roll"

IMG_8970
This day, I was packing for our Indiana trip.
He took all my shoes out of the closet...

IMG_8971
...and then pretended to take a nap in them.

 IMG_9014
With his two best buddies.

IMG_8895.jpg
Dressed as a fireman with my black bra on as a "backpack" and S's socks on as "gloves" - ahem.

 IMG_8900.jpg
Purposely putting the shades on upside-down.

IMG_8938.jpg
Shades AND a paci.

French fry
Being silly with the french fries.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!