Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bluebonnets

I am clearly not back into the regular writing and posting groove. Truly, I am also not much in a photo-taking groove either. I've been a bit out of sorts, I guess. Just getting back into "normal" I think after a stressful late winter season. I have some photos from our trip to Indiana, a couple from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge, and some photos from S's wine party. I'll get around to those soon. But today, a glimpse at our mediocre try to get some bluebonnet photos. They are almost gone, so we ran out to Mesquite on Sunday at the golden hour to get a few. I don't like this location because the background is ugly. I like Ennis better, but that extra ten minutes difference of a drive was something I couldn't talk my sweet husband into doing. He's been busy too. Ahem. ;-)

And, of course, we had a boy who was not interested in giving Mommy any good shots. So here are a couple "ok" photos in the bluebonnets:

IMG_9642.jpg

IMG_9648.jpg

IMG_9654.jpg
A cheesy grin.

IMG_9671.jpg
Clearly need to clean the lens too - some extra sun flare.

IMG_9672.jpg

IMG_9673.jpg

IMG_9675.jpg

IMG_9684.jpg

IMG_9692.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg
You can see the flowers were well worn by this last weekend.

IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9721.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

IMG_9759.jpg

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9768.jpg
Need to take the background out of these...

IMG_9769.jpg
Silly, sweet boy.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!