Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Anthony's 3rd Birthday

Untitled
LM, Max, Anthony

The weekend before we headed for the hills, so to speak, LM was invited to Anthony's birthday party. It was at a place where the kids could paint something. On the way there, LM fell asleep, and I realized I did not bring my camera. So, when we arrived, LM was a little shy and not too sociable, and I checked for the purse camera. Dead battery. Thus, all photos were taken with the camera phone. And, eventually, the boy warmed up.

 Untitled
You will see, however, that he did is work away from the group.

Untitled

Untitled
Here is was telling me to help him.

Untitled
There were some real masterpieces in the bunch!

Untitled

Untitled
Then there were snacks and cake!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Then everyone took a home a balloon.
It was a fun day.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!