Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prayers, Please

construction man
Our boy, on the way to school the other day.
Such a ham!

Our family is experiencing a lot of internal stress right now, due to external forces. I am mostly stressed, worrying about my family. I have tried to not worry about things I cannot control. And, I'm usually pretty good at that when it effects (affects?) only me. But, when my loved ones are in situations beyond their control, I get stressed and mad. This is not good for the baby inside me, and does nothing to help the situation. I know my sweet husband is stressed, and I pray things will come around soon. I can even tell LM can tell we are stressed. We try to keep it all away from him, but kids know.

I would covet your prayers. Pray for internal peace for our family. Pray we stay strong and focus on those things which we can control, focus on those things that bless us - because there are MANY - focus on the future, which is bright, no matter what. Help us to be calm and thankful. Thank you.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Amy! (and yes, the kids always know...we are not as good at hiding things from them as we may think!) ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!