Monday, December 13, 2010

Garfield's Flowers

Once again when we were in Indianapolis in October, we visited the Garfield Park Conservatory and Sunken Garden. And once again, I had fun taking some snapshots of the absolutely beautiful flowers and plants therein. Here are a few of my favorites. I hope you like them too:

IMG_8146
Nearly Neon Lantana

IMG_8148
Speaking of neon, I think this has to be some kind of coleus.
We'll call it neon coleus!

IMG_8150
I like this one for the light and the bokeh.

IMG_8155
The orchids in this place are amazing.

IMG_8165
Orchids with creamy bokeh.

IMG_8177
An exquisite variety.

IMG_8184
Pretty in pink.

IMG_8185
This one reminds me of a ruffled shirt.

IMG_8188
Very unique.

IMG_8206
Pomegranate, used in last month's header.

IMG_8217
Then, outdoors, there were mums.

IMG_8228
And these...not sure what these are, but I liked them.

IMG_8230
Bees were also outdoors, of course.

IMG_8237
Outdoors, it was definitely autumn.

So there you have it. I love this place. Or any place I can take pretty pictures of natural things. Thanks for ruminating through them with me.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I need to look in your blog more often. Great pictures from Garfield hon! love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!