Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Silliness

On Thanksgiving at S's parents' house, we once again attempted to get a photo of the five grandchildren together. Yeah, well, here's what we got:

IMG_8982
I should say, in Little Man's defense, he was not feeling good at all.


IMG_8983
Winner of the "first to cry" award - Katherine!


IMG_8984
Next...it was Alexandra.
She didn't cry - she just crinkled up her sweet little face.


IMG_8989
Sophia was all like, "What's the problem, girlfriend?"


IMG_8992
Wiggle. Wiggle. Wiggle.
Giggle.
I think Little Man and Alexandra might look even MORE alike than he and Sophia...


IMG_8993
OK, all looking sort of in the same direction.
But Andrew is eating a cookie.
And everyone else sort of has this "why am I here?" look.


IMG_8998
Andrew is now on the move.
Alexandra is pretty sure the grown-ups are on something.


IMG_8999
Little Man's turn to cry!


IMG_9005
S said, when viewing these photos, as if speaking for LM,
"I sure can enjoy the holidays more now that I've got my Hoveround!"
So now, of course, we call it the Hoveround.


IMG_9006
Sophia to LM: "Come on, you and me, let's blow this Popsicle stand!"


IMG_9010
Add in grandparents - add in another layer of complexity.


IMG_9014
Look at LM...he is really enjoying himself.


IMG_9019
This would be one of a series of shots where I took my eye away from the viewfinder.
Ahem.


IMG_9026
Sophia's turn to get upset!


IMG_9032
Then we tried individual family shots...they were MUCH better. Ha.


IMG_9038
Actually, I think this one is pretty darn good.
Excellent, if you know what came before. And after.


IMG_9041
Family 2.


IMG_9047
About as good as I got on that one.


IMG_9052
Then sicko with his grandparents rounded out the festivities.


IMG_9056
Later in the day, we humiliated LM a little more with this great wig.

So there you have it. Another round of grown-up silliness, trying to get little kids to cooperate for a photo. Until Christmas...

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed the first time I saw the pics, buy laughed even harder with tears in my eyes as your comments added so much flavor to the pics. What fun! And just think you get to do it all over again at Christmas with the Indiana 5!

    mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!