Monday, January 4, 2010

Hiatus

IMG_5748 (by Ateupamateur)

Last year, January was a tough month for me on the blog. Not much was going on and it was hard to come up with a post every day.

This January, I am going to be busy, but not with blog-interesting stuff. I'll be teaching a class at SMU for one, and will be busy at my "real job" as well. But we, generally speaking, don't have a lot of activities planned for the month that will be blog-worthy.

So, I am going to try a little bit of a hiatus for the month of January. I will post from time to time when I have something to say - and you know I will have something to say - but I am not going to post every day this month. At the end of the month, I will evaluate this little experiment and move forward.

IMG_5759 (by Ateupamateur)

I have some posts I still need to get up from the holidays. I have some posts about food. I have some posts I haven't even dreamed up yet. Just not everyday posts. That's the only change.

The good news is, if you subscribe to or follow this blog and other blogs you read, you just have to sign in to see if any of your blogs have posted and go there directly. If you don't subscribe, I hope you'll check back from time to time to see what is new. And I hope you won't hate me for this little change this month. If you don't hate me, I won't hate you. Deal? Deal. Good. Glad we have that settled.

IMG_5764 (by Ateupamateur)

So there you have it. I'm going on a little hiatus for the start of 2010.

Happy January. See you later.

8 comments:

  1. What class are you teaching at SMU? Business? Music? Combo?

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non-profit financial management in the arts administration masters program. It should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I am very excited for you! We will miss you daily.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. After you lecture you can blog while the students are speaking....;-)

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Awesome!! Gettin' back to your educatin' roots.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really great! They are lucky to have you to teach!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I understand and respect your decision about your hiatus, I am dissappointed as I have become addicted to reading you each weekday and will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool wish you all the best

    www.uaeecom.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!