Last weekend, S was under the weather. So, one morning the LM and I set out to find something to do in the rain. We went to breakfast and then down to Fair Park to check out the Dallas Children's Aquarium. It is a smallish museum, but also a smallish entry fee compared to the larger aquariums or museums. And, when you're with a toddler, it's just big enough. LM really enjoyed his time at the aquarium. We'll definitely be back - perfect size for a quick little activity near home.
Look! It's Nemo!
Cheese!!!
"Are we done here, Ma? Ok, good."
Then, on the way back to the car...cuteness to the nth degree.
We had a great time.
S and I are headed out this weekend on an ACTUAL DATE. I know. I hope you were sitting down when you read that. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope your weekend is looking just as good.
See you soon.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.