Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Boy as Photo Assistant

IMG_6888-2.jpg

So, this photo, and a few more very much like it, below, was taken by me. But, the boy was my photo assistant, which is the reason for the post. He put his clown glasses from Katherine's party on his big Brobee doll. Then he said he wanted to take their photo. I said OK and picked up my phone. I tried to show him how to take the photo but he said, "No Mommy, you do it!" OK, so I got down in front of the chair to take the photo.

IMG_6890-2.jpg

And then the Little Man walked behind me and started waving his hands and making noises. You know, to get Muno and Brobee to look at the camera. Uh-huh. It was so freakin' cute. Of course, if I had not had his help, I'm sure they wouldn't be looking at the camera.

IMG_6892-2.jpg

The first photo is the most in focus, I think because all the rest were taken while I was laughing and enjoying the antics of my sweet assistant. A great memory.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!