Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello Dear Neglected Blog Readers


Good Monday morning to ya! I've been back on this side of the pond for a little over a week, and still trying to get caught up. We did celebrate Easter and I took photos...this one uploaded the "old fashioned way"...because...

...I'm having some technical difficulties with my computer - I maxed out the hard drive, and seem to have lost most of my photo catalog in the move to a new external drive. They are still around somewhere, but I can't seem to map to them right. Sooooo....I am unable to share copious amounts of photos with you. Boring, right? So, on top of just being DONE with the world as I know it at the moment and needing some down time to decompress and right the apple cart, I don't have any pretty pictures to share!

And, this is NOT an April Fool's joke. Wish it were. Ahem.

But, I wanted to say hi, and that I hope to be back to blogging soon.

So, see ya then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!