Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

To be timely for the holiday, I'll share some more recent photos. First, a couple from our "cousins in the pumpkins" time last Saturday at the Dallas Arboretum:

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

And now, some photos from our church's "Trunk or Treat" last Sunday night:

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg
The band was pretty good! Very entertaining!

IMG_2701.jpg
LM really enjoyed himself. 
I mean, there WAS candy involved!

IMG_2704.jpg
He painted this little pumpkin.

IMG_2710.jpg
And the playground was part of the fun, of course!

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg
And there's my costume too.

Today, LM has trick or treating and a Halloween party at school, and then we will trick or treat tonight with his cousins. Halloween is one of those holidays that, at least to me, is way more fun to experience with kids. Once mine are grown, I'll be renting some out. You have been warned. I hope your holiday is a fun one!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!