Sunday, October 27, 2013

Some More Birthday Stuff

Turns out, I didn't even finish covering LM's 3rd birthday when this pregnancy got the best of me. The day before his birthday, he and I took the train downtown and went to the Dallas World Aquarium, just the two of us. Then, on his actual birthday, he got to pick what he wanted to do. What was that you say? Go to a water park, of course! It just so happened that Kim and her girls and Brooke and her children were going to a water park on that date already, so we glommed on to that excitement. LM had an absolute blast. Here are photos from those two festivities:

IMG_1767.jpg
I was amazed how many animals - water lovers and otherwise - were in this place.

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg
Now, on to the water park!

IMG_0278.jpg
Oh my goodness he had fun!

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg
I have no idea where the other two cousins were when I started taking photos!

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg
Alexandra...

IMG_0319.jpg
...and LM's imitation of Alexandra.
Because that must be how you should take a photo.

IMG_0323.jpg
Happy all the way home.

A great day!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!