Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Jordan

The last post from our quick trip to Indiana, to show you baby Jordan! I am a Great Aunt again, as my niece Jessica and her husband Scott gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in September. So, we had to go up to see him. We visited at her Grandma's house, and then went out to dinner. Here are some photos:

IMG_9821.jpg
There's the Mama and her boy.

IMG_9781.jpg
LM, me and the baby.

I asked my nephew Ryon to take a photo of us with the baby. He took two photos - this one has the most of the baby in it...LM slept on the way to their house, so he was just waking up, and he had never been to this house before, and he was just maybe a tiny bit jealous of me holding the baby.

IMG_9782.jpg
That's Jordan's Great Grandma. She has the touch.

IMG_9783.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg
The other "baby" checking out the baby.

IMG_9801.jpg
He's a really pretty baby.

IMG_9803.jpg
Aunt Terri also has the touch, clearly.

IMG_9812.jpg
Here is cousin Amber holding him at the restaurant.

IMG_9813.jpg

IMG_9815.jpg

IMG_9816.jpg
Oh yeah, he was still there too.
In case you were wondering. :-)

IMG_9823.jpg
There's the cutie Rolen, my other grand nephew.
And Deacon's a cutie too, of course!

IMG_9825.jpg
Wearing Uncle Bob's hat.

IMG_9827.jpg
This was only half of us. 
Notice the pre-teen angst over there in the corner...

IMG_9833.jpg
A bit blurry, but closer up version of said angst.
She is definitely growing up! Still a wonderful, beautiful girl!

IMG_9834.jpg
The kids played with the screens for a while of course.

IMG_9835.jpg
Great Uncle Bob and Great Aunt Sherri

IMG_9838.jpg
Jordan is not completely sure about this guy.

IMG_9841.jpg
My monkey with Uncle Bob.

It was a short visit, but always so nice to see everyone. I love my family!

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great family pictures Amy. I enjoy looking at them I just need to remember to get in here more often.

    love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!