Friday, November 30, 2012

For the Cards

On Sunday, I decided to try to take my own family photos for the Christmas card. Considering I a) hadn't done more to think about it and plan for it b) I used manual mode for the whole shoot and c) there are some I was actually able to use on a card, I think it went pretty well:

IMG_0463-2.jpg
LM isn't so sure about staring at a camera on a stick...

IMG_0465-2.jpg
I had S sit in the spot and I focused and turned the multiple exposure timer on.

IMG_0466-2.jpg

IMG_0468-2.jpg
I think we used this one on the card.
But as you can see, there were a couple similar ones...

IMG_0491-2.jpg
S had a field day watching me run back and forth

IMG_0495-2.jpg
And, really, LM was pretty darn cooperative.

IMG_0501-2.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg
What do ya want NOW, Ma?

IMG_0562-2.jpg
I have some LOUNGING to do.

IMG_0564-2.jpg
And STICKS to carry around.

IMG_0590-2.jpg
I really like this one of me and my boy.

IMG_0553-Edit.jpg
And this one too. 

Of course, I spent WAY too much time editing the photos and then messing with putting them on a card. Sucked most of the day away, but I did get it done. So, there you go. I'll post it on Christmas day, and mail it to some of you in the interim.

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out really well! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your Christmas card and the photos you sent, especially the wallet size to show off where I choose. I imagine Luke enjoyed your running back and forth as much as Sam did. You picked a perfect spot with all the colors. Your photography skills have shown through your family photos more than any you have won awards for...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!