Friday, November 30, 2012

For the Cards

On Sunday, I decided to try to take my own family photos for the Christmas card. Considering I a) hadn't done more to think about it and plan for it b) I used manual mode for the whole shoot and c) there are some I was actually able to use on a card, I think it went pretty well:

IMG_0463-2.jpg
LM isn't so sure about staring at a camera on a stick...

IMG_0465-2.jpg
I had S sit in the spot and I focused and turned the multiple exposure timer on.

IMG_0466-2.jpg

IMG_0468-2.jpg
I think we used this one on the card.
But as you can see, there were a couple similar ones...

IMG_0491-2.jpg
S had a field day watching me run back and forth

IMG_0495-2.jpg
And, really, LM was pretty darn cooperative.

IMG_0501-2.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg
What do ya want NOW, Ma?

IMG_0562-2.jpg
I have some LOUNGING to do.

IMG_0564-2.jpg
And STICKS to carry around.

IMG_0590-2.jpg
I really like this one of me and my boy.

IMG_0553-Edit.jpg
And this one too. 

Of course, I spent WAY too much time editing the photos and then messing with putting them on a card. Sucked most of the day away, but I did get it done. So, there you go. I'll post it on Christmas day, and mail it to some of you in the interim.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.