Monday, November 19, 2012

The School Photo

Following are the two photos we received from LM's school this fall. They aren't great, but they aren't horrible either, so I ordered the digital files.

2012 school photo

Of course I did. Who are we kidding! They could have been complete bunk, and I'd own those dang files. Sucker, I am. Sucker for my boy.

IMG_5181

My guess - the photographers and teachers were acting all a fool. And he was like, "What are you doing?" I mean, when I take his photo, I never act a fool. Ever. Ha. At least I have a photo of him in those totally cute shoes. A win for Mama that he didn't go to school on picture day in the "fire truck" light up shoes that grace his feet almost every other day. I love these shoes of his! LM - well, if they LIT UP, then we could talk. He's not so impressed. 

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!