Friday, January 18, 2013

Opening My Gift

S had one of my gifts shipped to Indiana. Because of the snow, it was delayed even further. But, eventually it arrived, and here are some photos of me opening it. Interestingly, most of the photos are still of LM. Fitting, really, since he's still my best present ever. For most of these, of course, S was the photographer:

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg
Of course, LM assisted in the unwrapping.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg
It was a nice gift of photography related items.
After the unwrapping, LM wasn't too impressed.

IMG_1510.jpg
Then, of course, I took the camera back.

I hope you have a great weekend ahead. We have a playdate with some of LM's friends, and we plan to go out for a bit Sunday night. I have Monday off from the real job, so I will work on the SMU class during that time. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!